Super Speed Logistics (SSL) is amongst the renowned cargo service providers based at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. We offer services in Warehousing Sector and logistics sector. Our expertise includes providing comprehensive and tailor-made solutions to meet the relocation needs of corporates. In SSL, solutions are customized to your needs, so that your commercial consignments remains as smooth as possible, without guesswork or hassle.
We have been known for delivering reliable cargo handling services. Our company has been credited for providing reliable services in road transport services. Leveraging on the extensive logistics and communications network, our team can create cost-effective solutions tailored to meet your needs. We have complete resources to manage every aspect of global logistic requirements of our valuable clients that includes logistics, transportation & freight forwarding services, warehousing services, distribution and last mile fulfilment, Trading Services, and a vast array of different value added services. We have made a strong repute for impeccable freight logistics services in North India, which can be characterized by Timeliness, Flexibility, Swiftness, Safety and Reliability.
The combination of technology and local knowledge with ‘business ethics’ is a key competitive-edge for SSL.
SSL offered these services to its customers:-
- Event Logistics: SSL proudly share its client’s weights on its shoulder at the time of events, and does all the logistics services in reliable way.
- Time Bound Deliveries: – SSL understand the value of time in critical moments. In special design services, SSL offers time bound deliveries for any desired destination.
- Return Logistics : Return logistics is crucial part of logistics services, SSL does it for its customer as per their requirement.
- To pay/ COD : Number of time, there are requirement when shipments are to be delivered against payment realization. SSL does this for its customer as per instructions received from time to time.
- Warehousing : SSL focus on designing customer centric logistics solutions that helps in managing the logistics challenges and issues faced by our customers. We offer consultation on warehouse selection, accordingly customizing it to the needs of the customer.
- 3PL : Third Party Logistics (3PL) is the function by which the owner of goods (The Client Company) outsources various elements of the supply chain to one 3 PL company that can perform the management function of the clients inbound freight, customs, warehousing, order fulfilment, distribution, and outbound freight to the clients customers.
- To provide supplementary supply chain support to test the waters in new regional markets or countries where your company doesn’t currently have a presence without taking the full plunge and opening a new distribution center.
- If you are a company whose business is seasonal in nature using a 3pl provider allows you to scale your warehousing space, labour, and transportation to provide full support during the peak months of your business while cutting back during slower months.
- To increase on-time performance and realize efficiencies with the management of your inventory by using a 3PL provider that has superior technology and processes than your in-house operations.
- To take advantage of lower transportation rates provided by logistics firms that have significant buying power due to the volume of freight they deal with and their ability to leverage load consolidation and backhaul opportunities.
- To quickly build a multi-location distribution network with lower risk, without the significant capital investment associated with building out a network on your own.